The links on this page are primarily a note to self of blogs, websites, talks, videos, etc. that I think are great resources to learn from. And many of these I have watched or read many times, and I can keep on doing that every now and then because every time I hear something new.
- See my React page.
- Imperative vs Declarative Programming, a blog post by Tyler McGinnis
- Everything You Need to Know About GraphQL in 3 Components, a funny and very interactive talk by Eve Procello
Learning & Teaching
- How To Talk To Developers, a hilarious talk with great presentational tips by Ben Orenstein
- Rubber Duck Debugging - How to Solve a Problem, by Coder Foundry about how explaining things helps you understand better
- Why it is important for developers to teach, great insights on why everyone can and should teach by MPJ of Fun Fun Function